1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
4. Participants need to make sure they update their mobile number, address, PIP/PEP status in order to be eligible for R50 FreePlay.
5. Patrons who had previously opted out of communication and are now choosing to opt in will also be eligible for the R50 participation FreePlay
6. Patrons who opt-in to communication electronically will also be eligible for the R50 participation FreePlay.
7. Activation will be split over 4 weeks
• Updating your details from Mon-Thur and you will be eligible for that weeks back of house draw taking place the following Monday
• The patron will have Fri-Sun to activate their tickets into the draw
8. Tickets are valid for the week you update your details only
9. Maximum of 10 tickets per patron
10. Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
11. Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
12. 10 participants will be selected by a way of electronic draw per draw date
13. A participant may only be selected once per draw date. In the instance where the same participant is selected twice during the draw, a redraw will take place to select another participant that has not been drawn.
14. Participants do not have to be present at the draws after activating their tickets via the eHost before the stipulated draw times
15. Participants must keep the original receipt counterfoil for verification purposes.
16. Should the prize winner who is eligible for a prize be a customer that has opted in to receive communication, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided by and available for the guest on the loyalty rewards membership system or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances, the prize winner will have 15 days from the day of the draw to claim their prize at the Customer Service Desk. If the prize is not claimed within the 15 days a re-draw will take place
17. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
18. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
19. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
20. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
21. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
22. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request
23. Licensed by the Kwa-Zulu Natal Gambling Board. No persons under 18 years allowed in the casino. Winners know when to stop. National Problem Gambling Counselling Toll free Helpline: 0800 006 008