1. In line with Covid Regulations and to ensure the safety of our Patrons and staff, all number selection sessions and the participation draw for this promotion will take place on the gaming floor promotional stage, under camera coverage, and no spectators or gatherings will be allowed. Tsogo Sun Gaming reserves the right to cancel and/or alter the duration of this promotion in the event of forced restrictions being placed on its operation.
2. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion. The promotion is open to Blackrock Rewards cardholders only.
3. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
4. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
5. Participants can only participate into Numbers! by earning points whilst playing Slot machines and Tables and earning a minimum of 500 points over a 7 day cycle (Mon-Mon). Qualifying participants will earn tickets and must activate their entries via the eHost by selecting their 9 lucky numbers.
6. Participants can only participate into the Numbers! participation draw if they were identified as qualifiers after the 7 day points earning period. The random electronic draw system will be used to select 10 winners from the total qualifiers.
7. Tickets can be earned in the following manner:
• Earn a minimum of 500 points over a 7 day cycle period (Mon – Mon). Participants can earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Blackrock Rewards cards
• New sign-ups: new enrolments to the Blackrock Rewards Programme will receive 1 Free ticket during the week that they signed up on, the ticket will only be valid for that week that the guest signed up on and will not be considered for the following week if not used.
8. The total tickets will be capped at 3 tickets per guest (1500 points or more)
9. A maximum of 1 individual entry may be entered per person per session.
10. Participants will have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 18h45 to select their 9 lucky numbers for the Super 9 sessions.
11. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
12. Participants must activate their entries into each session, by visiting the eHost and selecting their 9 Lucky numbers and retaining the receipt that has their selected numbers
13. The participant must keep the receipt of their selected numbers safe for verification purposes. In the event of the participant miss placing or losing their receipt their entry will be deemed invalid as it cannot be verified without the receipt proof and will forfeit their winnings or prize.
14. The Jackpot prize will start with a base value of R2 000 (R1000 cash and R1000 FreePlay) per session and if not won, will progress per session by R500 (R250 cash and R250 FP) per session. The Progressive Jackpot will not carry over to the following week or next number call-out sessions should it not be won a particular Wednesday.
15. For the winner to qualify for the Jackpot prize, all 9 unique numbers (no repeats or double spins will be considered) must appear on the participants’ ticket by the time we reach the 9th spin on the roulette wheel
16. A participation prize of FreePlay will be awarded to 10 selected winners – selected via the electronic random draw. Only to the Rewards card holders who have qualified to participate in Super 9 Sessions.
17. All other winning combinations and prizes eligible to be won will be advertised through mediums used to advertise this promotional competition. Where more than one participant/person announces simultaneously that their tickets reflect the other winning combination(s), then the respective prize(s) will be shared equally amongst such persons whose tickets will be verified prior to the distribution of the prize. The FreePlay amount applicable to Rewards cardholders will be shared as well amongst the winners.
18. Participants do not need to be present at Super 9 Sessions or Participation Draws or at the in person as long as they have activated their draw ticket or entered their 9 lucky numbers via the eHost. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties or winners at Customer Service Desk when coming to collect their prize.
19. Prize winners who are present for the Participation Draw will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
20. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draws, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details available in the Gaming Management System. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize. If the prize winner cannot be contacted after several attempts within the 15 days, the unclaimed money will be donated to charity.
21. Prize winner(s) must be in possession of the corresponding ticket(s) that bear(s) the respective matching numbers announced, together with positive and acceptable form of identification.
22. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
23. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino Customer Service Desk within 15 days of incurring the winnings.
24. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
25. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
26. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the ball number selection, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
27. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
28. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
29. Copies of these rules are available at blackrock.co.za and at the Customer Service Desk upon request.