1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion;
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion;
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members;
4. Participants earn points by playing Slots and/or Tables whilst using Blackrock Rewards card at Blackrock Casino to qualify for tickets. For every 100 points earned during a 7-day cycle period (from Wednesday at 08h00 until Wednesday at 07h59) entitles participants to one draw ticket.
5. Earned tickets are only valid for the weekly draws, the more points earned over a week cycle period, the more tickets Rewards cardholders can qualify for. Points earned in one period or week cycle will not be carried over to the following week. Therefore earning for the following week’s draw will start on Wednesday at 08h00 until 07h59 on the following Wednesday
6. Points earning will be the same across all tiers due to the tickets being entered into one electronic draw bin
7. Unlimited individual entries can be entered per person per draw
8. Guests must swipe their Blackrock Rewards cards at the eHost on draw dates in order to enter the draw, receipts must be kept for the draw times (Electronic draw without tickets)
9. Tickets may be entered from 08h00 on the day of the draws.
10. Draw entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
11. Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
12. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. Draw bin opens at 08h00 the day of the draw and closes 15 minutes before each draw
13. Three participants will be selected by a way of electronic draw selection every hour on the hour at 18h00, 19h00 and 20h00
14. Qualifiers can only be drawn once for each draw time, but may however be drawn again at the following hourly draw. Therefore if the qualifier/participant’s ticket is drawn at 18h00 that participant will not qualify for another spot/position in the same draw, a redraw will take place in the instance where the same participant is drawn again in the same draw.
15. Each participant drawn will have the opportunity to choose from the three boxes on stage every hour. The order in which each contestant was drawn will determine the order in which they choose a box. After choosing their box they can reveal what they have won (cash prize) with or without the opportunity to play “The Cash Mystery Game”. Each hour only one contestant is eligible to win the prize and get to participate in “The Cash Mystery Game”.
16. Should the contestant select a prize accompanied with “The Cash Mystery Game” the MC will then introduce the game. There will be 6 podiums on the stage with 6 suitcases, inside each of the suitcase there will be a description of the prize /cash value when revealed.
17. MC will prompt the contestant to choose one of the six suitcases, once the contestant has chosen the suitcase the MC will then offer incremental values from what the winner has already won to “buy back the suitcase”.
18. Should the contestant want to remain with the suitcase after numerous attempts by the MC to buy back the suitcase and if the MC has reached the maximums in bargaining, the MC will then prompt the promoter on stage to open the case to reveal what the contestant has won.
19. Prizes will range from cash and FreePlay in the suitcases
20. A process for declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
21. Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Blackrock Rewards card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
22. Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
23. Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize at the Customer Service Desk.
24. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
25. The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw at the Customer Service Desk.
26. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into;
27. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified;
28. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
29. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
30. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
31. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at website www.blackrockcasino.co.za
32. Licensed by the Kwa-Zulu Natal Gambling Board. No persons under 18 years allowed in the casino. Winners know when to stop. National Problem Gambling Counselling Toll free Helpline: 0800 006 008