9 Numbers. Every Week
We are giving you the chance to win at Blackrock Casino – and you will have plenty of fun while you’re at it. Playing 9 at a Time is simple.
As a Rewards cardholder, all you need to do is play Slots and/or Tables with your Blackrock Rewards card in the week before each session to earn points and get your session tickets.
How to qualify:
- You need to earn 1000 points from Wednesday to Wednesday – to qualify for 3 x session ticket
- As a New Rewards Member, you will receive 1 free session ticket the week of your sign-up
- You can also spend R200 or more at any restaurants on property to earn 1 x session ticket
- An SMS will be sent to the qualifiers on Wednesday morning to come to select their 9 numbers ( between Wednesday & Thursday)
- You will need to print a voucher via the eHost to receive your session entries from the Customer Service Desk.
- You will select your numbers and hand in the carbon copy to the Customer Service Desk and keep the original document for verification
How 9 at a TIME sessions will work:
• 9 at Time sessions/number selection will be done back of house on Friday at 08h00, 08h15 & 08h30 and the numbers selected will be SMSed to those who completed their session entry tickets.
• The attendance/Participation draw will take place at 08h45
• 5 winners will be selected for the attendance draw, prizes will be of FreePlay value based on the winners’ tier:
Black – R200 FreePlay
Platinum – R100 FreePlay
Gold – R50 FreePlay
9 at a Time Back of House draws
- 30 participants/qualifiers will be selected to come collect their prizes.
- All 30 prizes will be gathered in an entry bin/box in no particular order and the selected qualifying winners will visit the property to collect their prize from Wednesday until Friday in the same week as the draws.
How you can win
9 at a Time – winning numbers selection
- A machine with individual balls from number 0-36 will be spun for each session and random numbers will be selected and called-out
- To qualify for the Jackpot prize, all 9 numbers must appear on the participants’ ticket by the time we reach ball 21.
- If there is more than one winner the prize money will be shared amongst all the eligible winners.
- The rollover Jackpot prize will start at a base value of R2,000 (50% Cash and 50% Freeplay) and if not won, will increase by R500 (50% Cash and 50% Freeplay) per session daily.
- The rollover prize will revert to the base value of R2,000 for the following week regardless of whether it was won or not
The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazetted guidelines.