- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion. The promotion is open to Blackrock Rewards cardholders and non-cardholders.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants can only participate into 9 at a TIME by earning tickets and activating entries in terms of the Promotional Rules of the competition.
- Participants can only participate into 9 at a TIME participation draw if they have participated or played in any of the 3 sessions on the day and have 1 part of the session ticket into the entry bin to stand a chance to win the R500 FreePlay.
Tickets can be earned in the following manner:
Earn 1000 points over the weekly period (Sunday – Sunday) and claiming tickets from the Customer Service Desk. Participants can earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Blackrock Rewards cards
- Rewards cardholders can accumulate tickets by earning a minimum of 1000 points over a week cycle- 7 days. Based on gaming day time which is 8h00 to 07h59 the next day therefore weekly points earning will start at 8h00 on Sunday therefore Sunday to Saturday. The participants can earn up to a maximum of 1000 points for 3 tickets.
- The total tickets will be capped at 3 tickets per guest
- A maximum of 1 individual entry may be entered per person per session.Should the qualified patron arrive once the session has started they will have to wait for the next hourly session and can only be issued with the remaining ticket/s for the remaining session/s.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Participants must activate their entries into each session at least 15 minutes prior to the actual sessions, by handing in the correctly and fully completed ticket(s) to the Customer Service Desk.
- The participant and the Marketing Host will each retain one part of the ticket (“the entry”).
- Tickets are valid for individual sessions occurring on the same day it was issued.
- Mistakes in the entries may be corrected by participants only by striking out the incorrect number(s), inserting the correct number(s) and initialling the correction(s) before handing in the ticket(s).
- Participants in each session will be eligible for a rollover jackpot prize or a consolation prize subject to the following:
14.1 In order to qualify for the rollover Jackpot prize, the last number called out must appear on the participants’ ticket/s as part of all selected 9 ball numbers called, on or before the 17th ball call-out. The respective participant is required to, in an audible manner and/or visual indication and prior to the following ball call-out, make the promotion team aware that all 9 ball numbers were achieved, and then present the respective ticket for verification to the promotion verification team. If there is more than one winner, the prize money will be shared amongst all the eligible winners.
14.2 Should the rollover prize not be claimed before or on the 17th ball number call-out, the casino promotion representative concerned will continue spinning for additional ball numbers to be called-out and the rollover jackpot prize will be forfeited once the next or the 17th numbered ball has been issued and/or called out by the promotion representative. A consolation prize of R500 Freeplay per session will be awarded to first eligible participant(s) that achieves all 9 numbers. If there is more than one winner, the prize money will be shared amongst all the eligible winners.
- The rollover Jackpot prize will start with a base value of R1,000 Freeplay per session and if not won, will progress per session by R500 Freeplay daily. The roll-over prize will go back to the base of R1,000 Freeplay the following Monday, whether it is won or not by the 12h00 session
- A process for declination to be present at the sessions and/or at the participation draw concerned will be available at the Customer Services Desk on the day of the sessions and participation draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual sessions and participation draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for the sessions and/or participation draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at the sessions and/or participation draw in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose available at Customer Service Desk).
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the sessions and/or participation draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino Customer Service Desk within 15 days of incurring the winnings.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the ball number selection, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available on blackrock.co.za and at the Customer Service Desk upon request.
- Licensed by the Kwa-Zulu Natal Gambling Board. No persons under 18 years allowed in the casino. Winners know when to stop. National Problem Gambling Counselling Toll-free Helpline: 0800 006 008